Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alycia and Derrick's Engagement Photos

For Alycia and Derrick's engagement photo shoot, we all climbed in the truck with the dogs and drove through a field next to Alycia's dad's house to this beautiful crest of a hill with lovely trees and long, green grass. For those of you who don't know me, I love incorporating the family dogs into photographs. I myself have a mini-dachshund, so I know how much dogs are part of the family. And for Alycia and Derrick, that's even more true! Derrick proposed to Alycia by tying a beautiful engagement ring (see the last photo on the blog) onto Alycia's dog's collar. It's that romantic? You can just tell in these photos how much this couple loves each other!

Yowell-Many Blog 1

Yowell-Many Blog 2

Yowell-Many Blog 3

Yowel-Many Blog 4

Yowell-Many 5

Yowell-Many 6

No comments:

Post a Comment