Monday, September 28, 2009

Stephanie and Travis' Wedding

While I was just a guest at my friends Stephanie and Travis' wedding (they had fabulous Harrisonburg-based photographer Jodi Miller as their official photographer), I got some great pictures and wanted to share them with you. Stephanie and Travis had a beautiful wedding atop Lydia Mountain in Greene County. The ceremony was open air, and the reception was in a great log pavilion! The orange flowers accented by periwinkle flowers and bridesmaids dresses made for some gorgeous photos.

Even though I wasn't the official photographer, I did get to sneak Stephanie and Travis away for a few special shots in a child's log cabin on the property - they'll be living in a log cabin when they return from their honeymoon!

Steph-Travis Blog 1

Steph-Travis Blog 2

Steph-Travis Blog 3

Steph-Travis Blog 4

Steph-Travis Blog 5

Steph-Travis Blog 7

Steph-Travis Blog 8

No comments:

Post a Comment