Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Henry Family Photos

Part of what I love about my photography job is getting to spend time with friends! While I often develop friendships with my clients, sometimes I get the privilege of photographing families that I've known for a while. Those opportunities are always such a blessing, as they give you a chance to get to know a family as a whole, see how they interact together, and capture in photographs what you love about those people.

Photographing the Henry's was an absolute joy. Their little girl was absolutely precious: happy to smile at the camera, happier still to play with the camera (a privilege I don't allow just any toddler), and just a delight all around. At one point, she came up to me and just wanted me to hold her instead of photograph her!

Henry Blog 1

Henry Blog 2

Henry Blog 3

Henry Blog 4

Henry Blog 5

Henry Blog 6

No comments:

Post a Comment